Most people can agree that smoothies are amazing... but they are not all created equal!  Especially when it comes to health benefits, nutrition, and diet planning. Many of them are packed with calories, sugar, and ingredients that your body can do without. 


In today's video, I show you one of my favorite recipes for a delicious smoothie that not only tastes amazing but is 100% paleo and packs in tons of nutrients, protein, and antioxidants.  

I brought along one of my best friends, actor Sam Huntington, who I am training to get in shape for some upcoming projects of his... and of course the stars of any show my twin girls Rocky and Lola to help taste test.  

Recipe:

  • Mixed Berries 
  • Unsweetened Acai
  • Almond Butter
  • Kale or Spinach
  • Protein Powder (I prefer Vega Choc-o-lat)
  • Water
Sam Huntington is best known for his starring role as Josh Levison, a werewolf in the Syfy series Being Human, and for his role as Jimmy Olsen in the superhero film Superman Returns. For its two seasons from September 2015 to April 2017, Huntington had a regular role on the Fox series Rosewood. He also played Mimi-Siku Cromwell in the Disney movie Jungle 2 Jungle.  

Post a Comment